Monday, November 27, 2006


I started this blog some year and a half back, I don’t know why cause, it was kinda new and it sounded cool .. And I had to go around sayin that even I had one…yea I know very mature …. :p … then I opened it again around a month back and I had postings from random ppl inviting me to some underground racist clubs and fantasy islands … so had to do a clean up and thought that I should take it seriously… so here I am after a year and a half of getting more mature (I hope so) and a lot of more experiences….. Its actually quite exciting as I will be travelling in the coming week and will write again from there… as I will have more to tell .. Ciao … till then...
(oh I wrote all this a wile back but am posting this now, as I forgot bout it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home